PDA

View Full Version : Online Traffic Schools... anyone done these?

Bombino
09-20-2004, 11:22 PM
So I have a ticket I need cleared... and I have a list of about 50 certified traffic school sites. Anyone have experience with any of these, be it good or bad?
I wonder if the curriculum differs from site to site..

I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks
Tony

eraser
09-20-2004, 11:25 PM
bah, i need to do it too for LA county.... being so lazy though.. i have til Mid November to get the certificate to them

Hubert
09-21-2004, 12:01 AM
Heidi did the besttrafficschool.com (http://www.besttrafficschool.com/pages/start/besttrafficschool/xpg.html?xpg=state.html&thelanguage=English&statecheck=California) and it was easy - took her about 3 hours all together.

Cost : $20.

That reminds me, I gotta do this shit too.

Hooter
09-21-2004, 12:09 AM
Its pretty painless. You just sit on the computer and click away. You should have a list of sites you can use. Just pick one and go with it.

-Charlie

jayson
09-21-2004, 12:26 AM
Yea I had to do one a few years back too... I thought that there would be some way that I could cheat through it and be done, but it ended up taking a few hours.

Much better than loosing a whole day and sitting in the damn traffic class though.

Jeff L.
09-21-2004, 01:34 AM
I did it a while ago. It was cake! I just picked the first site I came to that looked somewhat professional. You just read a page then answer a few questions at the end... But I could guess most of the answers, so just skipped the reading. And on that site, when I got a question wrong, I could just click "back" and try again. Only took like an hour! But I was feeling kinda bad, so I skimmed the reading a bit =)

Way better than wasting a day, though. And to be honest, it was a decent review of all the regulations you don't think about when driving.

Jeff

richierich
09-21-2004, 03:31 AM
i used www.trafficschoolonline.com was pretty easy. I forget the price though.

NickRPS
09-21-2004, 11:32 AM
I got a ticket for doing 80 on the freeway in pomona a few months ago (wtf?) on my way to the happiest place on earth. I used www.idrivesafely.com
It was only $25 and it took me 1 hour!!!

Chazzworth
09-21-2004, 01:59 PM
I did trafficschool.com I cut and pasted the answers at the end of every chapter and the final test. I did minne last year adn did it for my ex girlfriend about 2 months ago and everything was the same. Post up your email address and I can send them all to you. They are in Word. Last time for my gf it took me maybe 20 mintues.

Bombino
09-21-2004, 02:09 PM
lol.. nice.
use this one: personal@bombinospec.com
Thanks for the help!!

and thanks for all the replies, I appreciate it.

-Tony

eraser
09-21-2004, 03:44 PM
owner@d16a.org

thanks man!

Hubert
09-21-2004, 05:21 PM
mailto:darkdonnie@hotmail.comdarkdonnie@hotmail.co m</a>

Thanks, y0

beeboyee
09-21-2004, 06:34 PM
totaltuning@yahoo.com
try 85 in a 35 zone [ouch]

Chazzworth
09-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Yep Sorry I did not cut and paste them all into one doc.

Curt

eraser
09-22-2004, 05:24 AM
You forgot the other Half of the Final Exam... I will compile them all and post a download...

Also for all of you that havent done it....(i just did it)

Use this code for 20% off and thank me later

"SAFEDRIVER"

eraser
09-22-2004, 06:23 AM
Compiled list of of Answers Including ALL of the final Exam

Special thanks to Chazzworth for providing needed info to get traffic skoo done in less than 15 minutes

anyways heres ALL of the answers...Password to open is "hybrid"

www.errands.la/trafficskooooo.pdf (http://www.errands.la/trafficskooooo.pdf)

Chazzworth
09-22-2004, 01:42 PM
This should go in the FAQ. Also to add from eraser's other post.
Use this code for 20% off and thank me later

"SAFEDRIVER"

Whoops I thought I had all the tests there. Anyway this is great thanks!

Chazzworth
09-22-2004, 01:43 PM
Your email bounced but read erasers post up above.

-Curt

agent_nine
01-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Hello,

Does anybody have the current answers for the www.trafficschool.com test? The link to eraser's pdf is broken, and the test may have changed since.

Thanks,
patrick

eraser
01-23-2006, 01:03 AM
i have them still on my other compy.... post up yer email and i can send it to j000....

PHATB16
01-23-2006, 02:37 AM
rd972031@yahoo.com.... please!! TIA

Outrun
01-23-2006, 03:18 AM
Too many speeders in here! I had to "proctor" an online traffic school test once, but all I actually did was talk to the traffic school rep to verify the test taker's identity. I did not want to waste an hour or so making sure the test taker did not cheat.

Did any of you guys have to get your identity verified before taking the online test?

Tam
01-23-2006, 03:30 AM
Has anyone here had to endure the Level 2 Traffic School yet? Sucks ass, 2 days of hell.

eraser
01-23-2006, 10:52 AM
Has anyone here had to endure the Level 2 Traffic School yet? Sucks ass, 2 days of hell.

level 2 is pretty fun.... the same company does it everywhere so the same guy trains the people who do it... I was lucky enough to get the guy who trains everyone.... he really makes it interesting and lets the whole class answer questions til there is no more questions... really he wastes as much time as he can on everything hehe

pozzi
01-23-2006, 12:51 PM
another happy www.trafficschool.com graduate here.

took me about an hour or two to do it w/o the cheat sheet.
"SAFEDRIVER" 20% discount is nice too!

all the primer "test" exams at the end of each section you can go back and change your answers, but the "final" exam you can not. i missed 2 on the final and tried to go back, but it wouldn't let me.

just be glad your county allows online traffic school.
around here there are a few counties that don't accept them at all.

Jeff L.
01-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Guys, if you're cheating on an online traffic school, something is wrong. These tests are so easy, you could have finished it in the time it takes to PM back and forth and get the cheat sheet. Seriously.

Jeff

Xav H22EG8
01-23-2006, 02:00 PM
hehe.. hybrid is funny..

anywho.. I don't know how many of you had to get these court ordered but I know that in times I've had to go they didn't accept online schools as a way of taking the course.

oh btw.. the link for the solutions didn't work for me.. (i was rather curious)

x